List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: [Fwd: ]
From:       Christian Esken <c.esken () cityweb ! de>
Date:       1999-01-30 18:18:11

On Don, 28 Jan 1999 Stephan Kulow wrote:
>>Hi!
>
>Do we need libshadow? Is there a way to find that out?
>compiling shouldn't fail I would say :)

I'm pretty sure he has a messed up system. I got a similar
bug report some time ago. That one compiled the shadow
suite himself and got himself into trouble.

  Christian

--
Is Unix ready for the desktop? See http://www.kde.org

The                              Christian Esken
|/  Desktop                      KDE Developer
|\  Environment                  esken@kde.org

KDE - The net transparent free Unix Desktop for everyon