List:       kde-devel
Subject:    kikbd
From:       Hans Petter Bieker <zerium () webindex ! no>
Date:       1999-01-05 17:49:42

kikbd SEGVs after first telling me that:
"Your configuration is empty. Install system default."

I answer No, and I get:
"Configuration file you have has older format when expected.\n"
"Some settings may be incorrect"
And I answer no here too.

Then it crashes. It doesn't matter if I anser yes or now. I have have the
same problem on all my boxes (on runing fbsd v2.2.8-RELEASE and one runing
fbsd 3.0-CURRENT).

gcc 2.7.2.1
qt142

I'll try to trace it if I'm the only one having this problem.. :)

-bieker-