List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kwintv problem
From:       Christian Esken <esken () kde ! org>
Date:       1998-12-31 9:54:23

On Mit, 30 Dez 1998 weis@stud.uni-frankfurt.de wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I jave a WinTV card with Bt878 chip on it.

Bt878, Are you sure? Or is it a Bt848.

>Using the latest bttv driver I get a problem:
>
>The TV window is always too far left, that means: It is
>not a child of the WinTVScreen widget. Depending on size
>and position it is completely out of this window
>or overlaps it partially.
>
>I am using a Matrox Millenium and the latest SUSE X Server.
>
>Any hints ? Success-Stories, whatever ...

Well, I don't have the most recent version of the driver and the
kwintv program. But both worked for me 2 or 3 months ago with
a BT848 based Hauppauge card.

  Christian

--
Is Unix ready for the desktop? See http://www.kde.org

The                              Christian Esken
|/  Desktop                      KDE Developer
|\  Environment                  esken@kde.org

KDE - The net transparent free Unix Desktop for everyone