List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KDE Look-n-Feel for Java
From:       "Jim Dovey" <jim () javaccino ! com>
Date:       1998-12-31 21:25:26

Hello there,
        I am a Java programmer, and I am interested in putting together a
KDE Look-n-Feel package for the Swing GUI set, to complement the existing
Motif, Windows, and Java native (Metal) look-n-feels. I would like to know
if anyone there could give me the information I need to put together a look
and feel set for the KDE on Java - details of widget sets and the like,
along with references to their behaviour (I think probably for the Motif
style option, rather than the Windows style, if that has any noticable
effect on the background running of such things). Any product of my work
will be sent to the KDE people for redistribution, as well as to Sun
Microsystems, for possible inclusion in the next version of the Swing GUI
API.
    Please send any replies to me at jim@javaccino.com.

    Yours,
            Jim Dovey, Javaccino Development     (http://www.javaccino.com)