List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: (kcheckpass && pam && FreeBSD) != work..
From:       Alex Zepeda <garbanzo () hooked ! net>
Date:       1998-12-31 3:01:44

On Wed, 30 Dec 1998, Stephan Kulow wrote:

> Use --with-pam=login without patching anything (perhaps the README ;)

Ok, so KDE should blatantly use something that's been proven not to work
on all systems that KDE supports (reasonably well)?  I like your logic.
What next, include linux/types.h in every file?

If anything I think we should create our own login service, but that would
take user-intervention...

- alex