List:       kde-devel
Subject:    The coolest Desktop in the world!!!!
From:       Ryan Betts <chromium3 () hotmail ! com>
Date:       1998-12-30 8:43:49

I have to admit, I was skeptical about installing KDE. You see I have
RedHat 5.2 installed and I didn't want to mess with changing the desktop
because I was afraid I would mess it up and would have to reinstall
RedHat. Guess what? I installed it with no flaws!! More than I can say
for those saps using Windows9x! This is
THE COOLEST DESKTOP IN THE WORLD! I can't wait for v1.1 to come out.
Thank you very much for this software. If it was on the market for sale
I would buy it in a flash. Everything is perfect. Keep up the good work!

Ryan Betts    chromium3@hotmail.com