List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Screensavers
From:       Matt Koss <koss () napri ! sk>
Date:       1998-11-29 11:22:05

Hello,

I have noticed a kind of strange behaviour of screensavers.

I lock screen and screensaver pops up.
When I move mouse or press a key, I get "Enter password:" window.
But now, when I press escape to cancel this window, it's not erased from sceen,
but screensaver is let to overdraw it.

This would be fine with a screensaver that draws a lot on the screen.
But it takes some time to overdraw this window with e.g bouboule.
Because of this the screen looks kind of ugly, with remainings of the password
window for some time until it gets overdrawn.

If I remember well, I didn't see this behaviour some time ago. Before, the
password window was erased from the screen.

Regards

		Matt

--
Matej Koss	e-mail: koss@napri.sk