List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Moving stuff to kimgio
From:       Sirtaj Singh Kang <ssk () physics ! unimelb ! edu ! au>
Date:       1998-10-31 17:15:52

On Fri, 30 Oct 1998, David Faure wrote:
[snip]
> Oh, a 'find' shows that kpaint, kword, kpresenter still use a jpeg.cpp / .h
>
> Should I change them to use kimgio ?
> (kpaint is ready on my hard disk, just say 'go')

Go! I was too lazy to fix the formats.* stuff in kpaint and ksnapshot
(also not converted btw), and I haven't even got kword/kpresenter checked
out (shame on me).

-Taj.

Sirtaj S. Kang       taj@kde.org         ssk@physics.unimelb.edu.au
School of Physics    Univ of Melbourne   KDE: The Desktop sans Toga