List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kview & CORBA
From:       Sirtaj Singh Kang <ssk () physics ! unimelb ! edu ! au>
Date:       1998-10-31 17:13:34

On Fri, 30 Oct 1998 weis@stud.uni-frankfurt.de wrote:
[snip]
> who wrote the experimental CORBA stuff for kview ?

It was not much of an experiment, I just wanted to see if I could modify
QtMicoApp(sp?) to work with a kapp, before I saw libkom. I will definitely
try libkom now that I know it does the same and more.

It still seems to me that the QApp and mico dispatcher (which is quite
cool, btw, the mico guys made it very easy to use mico in various
situations) could be separated. But until I can find a way myself I'll
keep shut. :)

-Taj.

Sirtaj S. Kang       taj@kde.org         ssk@physics.unimelb.edu.au
School of Physics    Univ of Melbourne   KDE: The Desktop sans Toga