List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Speaking of screenshots
From:       Roberto Alsina <ralsina () unl ! edu ! ar>
Date:       1998-10-27 15:33:35

On Mon, 26 Oct 1998, Alex Zepeda wrote:

> On Mon, 26 Oct 1998, Roberto Alsina wrote:
>
> > Yes. I'd say GIFs since PNG support only appeared in netscape4.
>
> Ehm.  kfm can read PNGs, as can xv, the various version 4 and 5s of the
> Windows browsers.  IMO it's reasonably standard.  Anything that's lossless
> (and reasonably standard) is fine IMO.

Please, don't force me to be webmaster for a site I can't view :-)
I am using netscape 3 a big part of the time, and so are many others (at
least according to the logs on my personal site).

> > > * Attach some sort of description to the shot itself.  This along with
> > > perhaps organizing the current selection of shots by application would
> > > make navigating this much easier.
> >
> > Yes again. I think we need a new collection of screenshots anyway.
>
> Any requests?

I am waiting for Martin to return, I think we should just set a place to
upload them, and pick the nicer ones.

 `9_ 9  )   `-. (    ).`-._.`)  ralsina@unl.edu.ar
 (_Y_.)' ._   ) `._`.  " -.-'   Centro de Telematica
  _..`-'_..-_/ /-'_.'           Universidad Nacional del Litoral
(l)-'' ((i).' ((!.'             Santa Fe - Argentina
                                KDE Developer (MFCH)
"I can attempt anything, specialization is for insects" (50% Heinlein).