List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: What is Kencoder...
From:       Kevin Forge <forgeltd () usa ! net>
Date:       1998-07-08 3:35:49

COMMEROT Sami wrote:

> Now, I just want to know how to put my application in the KDE ftp site.

Write an lsm file for it and follow the naming conventions for both
the program and the lsm file.  Once that's done you can upload
source, lsm and whatever binaries you feel like.
BTW : The naming conventions are properly explained in the Incoming dir
   on ftp://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/Linux/Incoming

something like
filename-Ma.Mi.Pl.type.extension
Ma.Mi.Pl is the version number.
and filename-Ma.Mi.Pl.lsm ( for the LSM entry of course )

--
"Make easy things easy, and hard things possible."
mailto:forgeltd@usa.net  http://independence.dunadan.com/