List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kppp proposal
From:       Markus Wuebben <mwuebben () fiwi02 ! wiwi ! uni-tuebingen ! de>
Date:       1998-05-29 13:46:52

> today i forgot to disconnect via kppp and my modem was online for 30 minutes
> without any traffic on the line. What about having and option in the kppp
> setup that after a specified period of no traffic the line will be cut?
>
> This option could be placed next to the pppd timeout field.

While speaking of kppp I would like another feature. I like having the
debug widget open while connecting to my isp cause often something goes
wrong. Unfortuanally the debug widget doesnt close itself after
connecting. It bugs me a little closing it manually everytime. ;-)
If I am allowed and find the time I can implement that I you wish.

Later,
Markus