List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kwintv
From:       Roberto Alsina <ralsina () unl ! edu ! ar>
Date:       1998-05-22 4:27:03

I don't know if this is the one you mention, but there is a TV tuner that
is done using Qt and has at least partial KDE integration.

I saw it in http://freshmeat.net and I'm sure you can found it there if
you look ;-)

It was posted there not more than 2 days ago.

On Thu, 21 May 1998, Timothy Whitfield wrote:

> Guys, this morning I could have sworn I saw a program called kwintv listed on
> the web site, but now that I have gone back to look for it, I am unable to find
> it.  Does anyone know where it is hosted?
>
> And...
>
> Does anyone know if it works with an ATI All in Wonder card?
>
> And...
>
> If it doesn't exist, does anyone know where I dreamed up actually seeing it
> listed? =)
>
> Timothy

 `9_ 9  )   `-. (    ).`-._.`)  ralsina@unl.edu.ar
 (_Y_.)' ._   ) `._`.  " -.-'   Centro de Telematica
  _..`-'_..-_/ /-'_.'           Universidad Nacional del Litoral
(l)-'' ((i).' ((!.'             Santa Fe - Argentina
                                KDE Developer (MFCH)
"I can attempt anything, specialization is for insects" (50% Heinlein).