List:       kde-devel
Subject:    kwintv
From:       Timothy Whitfield <timothy () 100webstreet ! com>
Date:       1998-05-22 3:13:41

Guys, this morning I could have sworn I saw a program called kwintv listed on
the web site, but now that I have gone back to look for it, I am unable to find
it.  Does anyone know where it is hosted?

And...

Does anyone know if it works with an ATI All in Wonder card?

And...

If it doesn't exist, does anyone know where I dreamed up actually seeing it
listed? =)

Timothy