List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Problems with today's cvsup
From:       Stefan Marx <leika () earthling ! net>
Date:       1998-04-16 2:15:22

Hi,
I just have some serious problems with my cvsup-tree from Tuesday,
14:00.

I just wanted do make a normaly update, after a long time.

I switched my Box to textmode, remove all old KDE-Files and make a full
compile of kdelibs. So long so good. kdelibs compiled without any errors
and so I went forward to kdebase.

But now kdebase won't configure. It stucks at the KDE-probing ind
configure. I just have had a look on the reasons and I was very
impressed. the conftest seems to crash right after loading the
libX11.so.6. So I do know waht happens but I have no idea Why.

Maybe one of you can help me.

I'm working on a qt1.32, worked fine with Beta3. Or have I go to a
higher qt-version ?

Stefan Marx
leika@earthling.net
People who fight fire with fire usually end up with ashes.