List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Dec alpha problems.
From:       "P.J.Leonard" <P.J.Leonard () bath ! ac ! uk>
Date:       1998-02-26 11:57:51

Hello,

I (think I) installed the binary Beta3 .rpm for my dec alpha box.
(I could not get a clean compile with egcs 1.0.1 for the source version)
I do not understand why I get this . . .

hertz:/opt/kde/bin $ kvt
bash: ./kvt: No such file or directory

hertz:/opt/kde/bin $ file kvt
kvt: ELF 64-bit LSB executable, Alpha, version 1, stripped

hertz:/opt/kde/bin $ uname -a
Linux hertz.bath.ac.uk 2.0.30 #1 Tue Nov 11 21:54:53 EST 1997 alpha
unknown

 I have the feeling I must be missing something very obvious but it
eludes
me at present.

 Cheers Paul.
               __         __