List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Latest snapshot (980106)
From:       "Russ Steffen" <rsteffen () ia ! net>
Date:       1998-01-05 21:07:30

Two big issues with the lastest snaphost:

1) The new KToolBar has some problems. First, when placed vertically
    the width that it choses is wider than the handle, and looks weird.
    And, kpat segfaults when the toolbar is undocked. I guessing that
    might be kpat's fault, since nothing else seems to have a problem.

2) kaudioserver just segfaults on startup for me.

Russ