List:       kde-devel
Subject:    kcalc and glibc
From:       "Russ Steffen" <rsteffen () ia ! net>
Date:       1997-12-16 22:43:09

Has anyone figured out exactly why kcalc can't cope with
with glibc? I remember some talk about this before, but
I didn't remeber any conclusion.

For a reminder on what the problem is, I just installed Red Hat 5.0,
rebuilt the last KDE snapshot (971216), and kcalc responds to any keypress
or mouse button click with random numbers. It happens in any mode or number
base.

Russ