List:       kde-devel
Subject:    kvt [was: Re: Mail-Problem]
From:       ettrich () peanuts ! informatik ! uni-tuebingen ! de
Date:       1997-07-30 23:40:20

> 2) Try resizing a kvt.  Make it narrower than the scroll bar.  Seg
> fault.  It needs a setMinimumSize.  Hmm...I just tried this again and
> it doesn't seg fault.  It did before.  In any case, it still needs a
> minimum size.

Added a minimum Size => didn't work :-) In fact, there was also a kwm
bug (it took the PBaseSize with higher priority)

Anyway, now it works but that wasn't the kvt segfault. In fact there
seems to be another problem. Unfortunatly I wasn't able to reproduce
that, so if you have this luck, Paul, please feel free to send
me any debugging output.

BTW: What about support for PBaseSize in QWidget, too?

Greets,

   Matthias