List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KScrollBar
From:       Arnt Gulbrandsen <agulbra () troll ! no>
Date:       1997-07-18 18:13:25

Ashley Winters <jql@accessone.com>
> The general-purpose solution sounds like a divisor being inserted with
> some slot. Which sounds like a perfectly reasonable solution to me.

I agree.  Scroll bars don't work well when you have more than perhaps
a million possible values (a bit more if the window being scrolled is
VERY large), and QScrollBar does support that many values.  Developing
a whole new scroll bar class with support for hundreds of millions of
values strikes me as totally meaningless.

--Arnt