List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KScrollBar
From:       uwe () uwix ! alt ! na (Uwe Thiem)
Date:       1997-07-17 20:38:49

Hi all!

Anybody else interested in a KScrollBar that can handle floats and double
instead of int? Or has someone already written one?

At the moment I can go without it but in the long run I will need such a
thing. It must be somewhat limited of course because you have to set
a value for 'one step' (like 'LineStep' in QScrollBar) and can increase
and decrease values by "steps" only. Therefore you can't reach a
continuum of values but discrete values only. But I guess steps of
0.001 or 0.0001 will be good enough for most applications that must
handle floats.

Anybody out there who can donate such a beast? Otherwise I would
write it myself. In that case I would be curious whether others are
interested in it.

Uwe

Uwe Thiem                                          Tel: +264 - 061 - 244511
P.O.Box 30955                                      Fax: +264 - 061 - 244511
Windhoek                                         Email:     uwe@uwix.alt.na
Namibia