List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Markdown Tools - Request for a Sponsor
From:       Loren Burkholder <computersemiexpert () outlook ! com>
Date:       2024-03-16 20:41:14

On Friday, March 15, 2024 8:53:08 AM EDT Igor Mironchik wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Well ghostwriter looks the same one, live HTML preview.. Mmmm, looks nice.
>
> But... My Markdown Tools handle internal links in the HTML preview, it
> can generate HTML preview for all linked Markdown files. Look at the
> menus, try it.
>
> It supports CommonMark 0.31.2 with all major GFM extensions.
>
> It can export to some clever PDF out of the box with handling internal
> links.
>
> A little effort and Markdown Tools will be much more better any existing
> Markdown editor.

Just brainstorming here - do you think it would be possible to integrate the features \
from Markdown Tools into Ghostwriter? IMO it doesn't make sense for KDE to have two \
competing Markdown editors, but it sounds like Markdown Tools has some very useful \
features.

> Guys, try it. It's just a proposal. No is no - and I'm gone.

Hopefully you stick around even if Markdown Tools ultimately doesn't get integrated \
into KDE. We can always use more developers!

Loren