List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: "Gardening" old bugreports
From:       David Jarvie <djarvie () kde ! org>
Date:       2023-01-19 9:08:29

I don't think that wishlist items should be treated in the same way as actual bugs. \
Even if the original reporter is no longer interested in a wishlist report or is no \
longer contactable, the feature asked for may still be valid.

For KAlarm at least, please exclude wishlist reports from gardening processes.

--
David Jarvie
KAlarm author, KDE developer