List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: newer version of create_tarbar_kf5.rb?
From:       Alexander Semke <alexander.semke () web ! de>
Date:       2020-07-28 7:08:02

On Dienstag, 28. Juli 2020 08:23:39 CEST Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> One problem is that releaseme takes a branch and tags it, instead of wor=
king
> with a given tag. That alone makes release me unusable for me.
https://docs.krita.org/en/untranslatable_pages/release_krita.html is still
mentioning create_tarbal_kf5.rb. Do you use a modified version of it to ma=
ke
it working for you? I think adding some handling of tags to releaseme is s=
till
better than maintaining two solutions doing more a less the same stuff...

=2D-
Alexander