On Dienstag, 28. Juli 2020 08:23:39 CEST Boudewijn Rempt wrote: > One problem is that releaseme takes a branch and tags it, instead of wor= king > with a given tag. That alone makes release me unusable for me. https://docs.krita.org/en/untranslatable_pages/release_krita.html is still mentioning create_tarbal_kf5.rb. Do you use a modified version of it to ma= ke it working for you? I think adding some handling of tags to releaseme is s= till better than maintaining two solutions doing more a less the same stuff... =2D- Alexander