List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Gitlab Evaluation & Migration
From:       Ben Cooksley <bcooksley () kde ! org>
Date:       2019-02-28 9:42:50

On Thu, Feb 28, 2019 at 10:23 PM Filipe Saraiva <filipe@kde.org> wrote:

> Em 24/02/2019 22:25, Filipe Saraiva escreveu:
> >
> > 4. Is there any date to officially start the migration for all projects?
> > How will it be?
> >

> Will the migration happen before GSoC? Is it possible to a project
> request for migration and set Gitlab in the time for GSoC?

There is quite a bit of infrastructural work that will need to be done
should the consensus conclusion be that we should be migrating.
As such there is no guarantee that the migration will be in progress
or complete by the time GSoC starts.

Given we're still in early discussion on this, no policy around how
projects not involved in the evaluation can opt in early has yet been
made.

> --
> Filipe Saraiva
> http://filipesaraiva.info/