List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Gitlab Evaluation & Migration
From:       Nicolas Fella <nicolas.fella () gmx ! de>
Date:       2019-02-27 22:34:03

Hey,

I've been part of the evaluation with KDE Connect. My experience has been
mostly good with a small exception: I personally prefer the push-to-branch
model over the fork model, but when trying it with KDE Connect pushing to a
branch created IRC commit notifications which caused a lot of noise in the
channel. Disabling commit notifications for branches other than master and
stable would solve that. Other than that I had no issues that were not already
mentioned.

+1 from me.

Cheers

Nico