List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Gitlab Evaluation & Migration
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2019-02-27 22:24:25

El dimecres, 27 de febrer de 2019, a les 20:12:55 CET, Eike Hein va escriure:

> On 2/27/19 4:38 AM, Nate Graham wrote:
> > It's really pretty nice. But  Gitlab has a \
> > fork-the-repo-and-submit-a-merge-request workflow, so in steps 3 and 4, people \
> > without commit access won't just be able to start hacking with the source \
> > checkout that kdesrc-build downloads, or else they won't be able to push their \
> > branch to any remotes and create a Merge Request.
>
> No, this is not correct.

Can we enable the upload diff by email option? I know it's not the best UI but for \
some people that have trouble understanding git remotes it may help?

https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/user/project/merge_requests/#create-new-merge-requests-by-email

Cheers,
  Albert