List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Using KCharts/KDiagram vs Qt Chart
From:       Olivier Churlaud <olivier () churlaud ! com>
Date:       2018-01-27 18:16:46

Hi,

I was seeing the beautiful graphs shown by Qt in a blogpost about Qt Chart.

In the same time, I've seen graphs within KDE Apps (such as KMyMoney) which
are not so eye-candy. I was wondering: now that Qt Chart was opensourced, what
is the benefit of using the KDE API versus the Qt one? Is there something that
can be done so that charts look nicer in our KDE apps?

Thx,
Olivier