List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KWalletManager improvement
From:       Olivier Churlaud <olivier () churlaud ! com>
Date:       2018-01-27 18:11:16

Hey,

I want to improve the kwalletmanager gui so that it can also store other
passwords (to be more like a KeyPass for instance).

I see that there are two backend repos: KWallet and KSecret.
With the KSecret API I could add data as attribute (for instance the
corresponding login, url, ...) But not with KWallet one.

Is KWalletManager compatible with KSecret? What backend is there by default on
a Plasma-Desktop environment?

Any hints about the way forward?

Thx
Olivier