List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Could we enable Travis-CI on our github mirrors?
From:       Luca Beltrame <lbeltrame () kde ! org>
Date:       2016-04-20 21:09:16

Il giorno Wed, 20 Apr 2016 18:42:31 +0200
Elvis Angelaccio <elvis.angelaccio@kdemail.net> ha scritto:

> I think it would be nice to have travis builds for the (mirrored)
> repositories that provides a .travis.yml configuration file. The

-1. Aside the arguments moved by Albert, I add that the solution is
finding ways to help whoever is working on CI rather than offloading to
another service we do not control.

Also, another -1 from me is because I don't think we should use GitHub
more than a mere mirror.

--=20
Luca Beltrame - KDE Forums team
GPG key ID: A29D259B