List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: robots.txt in quickgit.kde.org
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2015-12-28 15:47:47

El Monday 28 December 2015, a les 16:37:47, Thomas Lübking va escriure:
> On Montag, 28. Dezember 2015 11:35:23 CEST, Albert Vaca wrote:
> > Lxr can't search across every open source project in the world, so that's
> > point for Google.
>
> Presuming google could, why would I. Or anyone?

You want to use QComplicatedClass, can't figure out how, go to google and
search for it.

You see KDE does use it and since you know KDE is an amazing group of
developers you read their code and now understand how to use
QComplicatedClass, you make your code and then realize the KDE people missed a
subtle corner case, you sent a code review, everyone wins.

Cheers,
  Albert