List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: robots.txt in quickgit.kde.org
From:       Thomas_Lübking <thomas.luebking () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-12-28 15:37:47

On Montag, 28. Dezember 2015 11:35:23 CEST, Albert Vaca wrote:
> Lxr can't search across every open source project in the world, so that's a
> point for Google.

Presuming google could, why would I. Or anyone?
I dig for certain variables or strings in specific code, but why would I look for \
m_foo or "SomeSetting" "across every open source project in the world"? Lower STR? \
Search who copied "my" code?

Don't get me wrong, I don't care if anyone can - fine. But the inability doesn't \
exactly like shooting yourself.

Shrug,
Thomas