List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Porting tutorials over to KF5
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2015-10-05 11:46:44

El Saturday 19 September 2015, a les 09:55:17, Juan Carlos Torres va escriure:
> https://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/First_program/KF5

Looks good to me

> https://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/Using_KXmlGuiWindow/KF5

What is the TODO? Are you getting that warning?

> https://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/Using_KActions/KF5

I think this should mention -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX and XDG_DATA_DIRS so you
don't need to install it system wide, looks good otherwise

> https://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/Saving_and_loading/KF5

The hang on open file is a bit worrying but defenitely not the fault of your
code, can you mention it in kde-frameworks-devel? I've the vague memories of
somebody trying to fix that but I don't follow KF5 that much so may be wrong.

You should also use getOpenFileUrl if you want to support remote files,
otherwise using kio doesn't make much sense.

> https://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/KCmdLineArgs/KF5

This just adds the command line arguments, looks nice, though you probably
want to rename it since it doesn't use KCmdLineArgs anymore.

Keep up the good work!

Cheers,
  Albert