List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KF port progress
From:       Christoph Feck <cfeck () kde ! org>
Date:       2015-02-16 20:26:59

On Monday 16 February 2015 19:55:27 Marko K=E4ning wrote:
> Just saw that you=92ve reworked the layout of your very nice
> overview. Now it even shows the kdelibs4support status. Neat! :)

More to come ;)

> Is this list complete, or are there perhaps still KDE projects
> which aren=92t covered up to now?

This is certainly not complete. It only lists those repositories for =

which I have a local checkout, and additionally omits some that are =

not useful, because we know they will not be ported, such as strigi, =

nepomuk, jovie, etc. Also, playground is not listed, but I moved some =

of them that are actively maintained to extragear, so they now show :)

> I wonder how your script automagically determines which branch is
> the one to be used for qt5, as some of these projects aren=92t even
> in the CI system=92s dependencies information yet.

It first checks if the CMakeLists.txt in "master" has find_package =

"ECM". If not, then it assumes there is a porting branch elsewhere, =

tries (*frameworks*|*kf5*|*qt5*) branch names, and lists the first it =

finds.

Christoph Feck (kdepepo)