List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KF port progress
From:       <mk-lists () email ! de>
Date:       2015-02-16 18:55:27

Hi Christoph,

On 16 Feb 2015, at 10:28 , Christoph Feck <cfeck@kde.org> wrote:
> Well, yes, my local tree sometimes uses different directory/repository
> names. These are:
> - kdepimlibs (should be splitted, have not done this yet locally)

that I figured, but for those I couldn’t figure it out myself:

> - analitza
> - ffmpegthumbs
> - kdegraphics-thumbnailers
> - kdesdk-thumbnailers
> - svgpart
> - zeroconf-ioslave

Thanks! =)

Yet, I am afraid that there are quite a few other projects in your long
list which have a non-official project name and slipped my attention as
I omitted all red ones (like e.g. kthumbnailer-mplayer) ...

Would be cool if your script would work more generically.

Just saw that you’ve reworked the layout of your very nice overview. Now
it even shows the kdelibs4support status. Neat! :)

Is this list complete, or are there perhaps still KDE projects which
aren’t covered up to now?

I wonder how your script automagically determines which branch is the
one to be used for qt5, as some of these projects aren’t even in the
CI system’s dependencies information yet.

Greets,
Marko