List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Build instructions for KDE5 / I will rewrite all build documentation
From:       Luigi Toscano <luigi.toscano () tiscali ! it>
Date:       2015-01-27 17:16:04

Il 27.01.2015 17:14 Will Entriken ha scritto:

> Hello All,
> I am rewriting the build documentation on KDE Techbase, and also
> rewriting/moving pages on KDE Community Wiki. Our new contributors
> deserve nothing less than full, tested, copy-pasteable instructions
> get KDE up and built. Presently we have many outdated documents that
> explain part of the process.

Hi, can you please
a) send this to kde-www
b) don't kill the old documentation, but move it to a separate
namespace? Reference for building kdelibs4 software can be still useful
as long as long-term support distributions still ships the libraries. So
I would suggest to rename the pages/move to a different namespace what
is still valid for kdelibs4, and add the new pages/integrate the
information for KDE Frameworks and related applications (no "KDE5" in
the documentation please). There was some discussion during Akademy
about this, so again see point a).

Ciao
--
Luigi

Connetti gratis il mondo con la nuova indoona:  hai la chat, le
chiamate, le video chiamate e persino le chiamate di gruppo.
E chiami gratis anche i numeri fissi e mobili nel mondo!
Scarica subito l'app Vai su https://www.indoona.com/