List:       kde-devel
Subject:    UPnP library for Qt
From:       Shantanu Tushar Jha <shantanu () kde ! org>
Date:       2014-06-29 6:56:21

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hey folks,

One of the things we wanted to implement in Plasma Media Center is
DLNA/UPnP support. A quick search seems to suggest
https://code.google.com/p/qupnp/ for Qt projects. Has anybody used it in
their projects or have any other suggestions? Or, should we directly use
GUPnP with a wrapper?

Thanks!

--
Shantanu Tushar    (UTC +0530)