List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Disabling baloo-integration possible?
From:       mk-lists () email ! de
Date:       2014-04-09 20:11:49

Hi Albert,

On 09 Apr 2014, at 22:01 , Albert Astals Cid <aacid@kde.org> wrote:
> How is this a development question? Remember this is kde-devel, not a support
> forum.
it is not?

> If you want to check if that is possible. Try it out yourself.
I am not a KDE developer, just a port maintainer, and I thought I AM on the correct list to ask such questions.

If this is not the case I apologise herewith and try to find a KDE user list which already covers baloo.
(But honestly, because baloo is a new tool, I thought this IS the only place where I could ask such a basic question...)

Greets,
Marko