List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: ksycoca4
From:       mk-lists () email ! de
Date:       2014-03-23 7:38:45

On 22 Mar 2014, at 23:41 , Ian Wadham <iandw.au@gmail.com> wrote:
> That is a normal message. It just tells you where KDE libs is looking for=
 the SyCoCa.
OK. Good to know.

> I see you are running your tutorial2 as if it was a UNIX or Linux app, i.=
e. by
> direct execution of the executable file which the compile/build just crea=
ted.  That
Yes, simply because I wanted to see any console output, which is swallowed =
by the app if done via =93open tutorial2.app=94, as you described in your p=
ost.

> See the thread "taskgated: no signature" on the MacPorts Users list for t=
he (slow) dawning of
> my understanding of this.
I am aware of this thread.

> Try again? =85 :-)
I did. :-)

Well, the tutorial doesn=92t fire up a web browser as it should be doing. :=
-(

I assumed here that the KDE framework deals with the bug reporter menu item=
 on its own and doesn=92t require the tutorial code to implement anything t=
o open up the browser.
Please, correct me if I am wrong there.

Greets,
Marko