List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: meinproc4 on Mac, KLocale (was Re: What to test for 4.13?)
From:       mk-lists () email ! de
Date:       2014-03-19 21:34:54

On 19 Mar 2014, at 22:30 , Thomas L=FCbking <thomas.luebking@gmail.com> wro=
te:
> That the libxml2 bug is not related to the bug #261509 backtrace (doesn't=
 change anything since i anticipated that for social reasons ;-)

Ah, ok, so that supports the notion that it was just an accidental coincide=
nce.

So, I am afraid we might really have what Ian suggested. A problem with con=
currently running processes.
meinproc uses some cache, does it perhaps cross-use data cached by other in=
stances of meinproc and that collides with itself if there are parallel tas=
ks running?