List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: meinproc4 on Mac, KLocale (was Re: What to test for 4.13?)
From:       Luigi Toscano <luigi.toscano () tiscali ! it>
Date:       2014-03-19 20:50:55

mk-lists@email.de ha scritto:
> On 19 Mar 2014, at 06:29 , Thomas L=FCbking <thomas.luebking@gmail.com> w=
rote:
>> There seems a known issue reg. multithreaded libxml2 [1], but since Mark=
o was the reporter, i simply ruled it out being the remaining one.
> =

> I doubt it was a libxml2 issue, since the corresponding poster wrote
> =97
sabling multithread fixed it.</div>
> =97
> =

> The crash I described back then happened with KMyMoney, but did occur for=
 any other KDE software arbitrarily every now and then.

The crash described in that stack trace happens in a part of code which is
executed *before* initializing libxml.
Here:
http://lxr.kde.org/source/kde/kdelibs/kdoctools/meinproc.cpp#109

Ciao