List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: meinproc4 on Mac, KLocale (was Re: What to test for 4.13?)
From:       mk-lists () email ! de
Date:       2014-03-19 20:28:09

On 19 Mar 2014, at 06:29 , Thomas L=FCbking <thomas.luebking@gmail.com> wro=
te:
> There seems a known issue reg. multithreaded libxml2 [1], but since Marko=
 was the reporter, i simply ruled it out being the remaining one.

I doubt it was a libxml2 issue, since the corresponding poster wrote
=97
bling multithread fixed it.</div>
=97

The crash I described back then happened with KMyMoney, but did occur for a=
ny other KDE software arbitrarily every now and then.

I think in order to reproduce the error I=92d also need to build stuff high=
ly parallel with all 8 cores and in an an endless loop, but I=92d need to g=
et familiar with parallel and stuff alike, I am afraid=85

Well, let=92s see what Ian can come up with once he=92s done with partying =
his birthday. ;-)