List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: meinproc4 on Mac, KLocale (was Re: What to test for 4.13?)
From:       mk-lists () email ! de
Date:       2014-03-18 23:27:20

So, I got all *.docbook files coming with kdelibs4 and copied them into a t=
est directory and wrote a bash script which calls meinproc4 for every of th=
ose files.
Of course there are now tons of warning because I obviously don=92t have so=
me needed files in certain directories which meinproc4 needs=85
A few html files get generated, but many won=92t.

So, just in case you can be bothered to give me a more hands-on hint which =
set of files I could let meinproc4 work on, that would be really cool.
I guess it would be worthwhile to have inclusion of other references in the=
re and all the stuff which would occur in a real package build/install.
I hope I am not asking for too much, but it seems tedious for me to start t=
o analyse some Makefile's or whatever now to try to mimic something close t=
o a real documentation build.

OK, now I am definitely off. Far too late already. :(