So, I got all *.docbook files coming with kdelibs4 and copied them into a t= est directory and wrote a bash script which calls meinproc4 for every of th= ose files. Of course there are now tons of warning because I obviously don=92t have so= me needed files in certain directories which meinproc4 needs=85 A few html files get generated, but many won=92t. So, just in case you can be bothered to give me a more hands-on hint which = set of files I could let meinproc4 work on, that would be really cool. I guess it would be worthwhile to have inclusion of other references in the= re and all the stuff which would occur in a real package build/install. I hope I am not asking for too much, but it seems tedious for me to start t= o analyse some Makefile's or whatever now to try to mimic something close t= o a real documentation build. OK, now I am definitely off. Far too late already. :( >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscrib= e <<