List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Status of keyboard module project for GSoC 2014
From:       Andriy Rysin <arysin () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-03-02 3:33:56

Hi all

I have added a project for keyboard module on KDE GSOC 2014 page
(http://community.kde.org/GSoC/2014/Ideas#Project:_Integrating_Input_Methods_with_keyboard_layout_configuration)
 and got a emails from about half a dozen students and some of them
actually started exloring the code.
But unfortunately with Russian military intervention in Ukraine I can't
keep working on this project and will have to cancel it unless someone
will step up to help those and/or future students.

Please let me know if you're interested otherwise I'll mark the project
as cancelled,
Thanks in advance,
Andriy