List:       kde-devel
Subject:    [GSoC 2014] Enhanced Searching in KMail
From:       Nikhar Agrawal <nikharagrawal2006 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-02-12 19:52:03

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,
I am Nikhar Agrawal, currently studying in my third year at IIIT-H,
pursuing Computer Science and Engineering. I have been a GSoC 2013
participant for Boost C++ libraries and managed to successfully merge my
project into Boost trunk.

As a part of my course on Information Retrieval and Extraction, I recently
did a project on searching for queries on the latest 40 gb wikipedia dump.
I was going through the KDE ideas page and got pretty excited when I read
about
Enhanced Searching in KMail project.  I couldn't find the contact details
of respective mentors. Hence, I am sending the mail to the entire list.

Could someone guide me as to what are the next steps I should take?

Thanks.