List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Clean up for review board
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2013-10-09 10:29:08

El Dimarts, 8 d'octubre de 2013, a les 04:55:53, Ömer Fadıl USTA va escriure:
> Hello, am i the only one who is annoyed about non-closed tickets in
> reviewboard ?

No you are not :-)

> There are some review request which are older than 2 years and some of them
> even marked as "ship it".

Well, some of them are marked with "ship it" by the same guy that created the
review in the first time :D

> won't it be much better if we clean up those tickets which are older than 6
> months ?

They are marked "redder" here.

> At least not marked as ship it ones ?

Well, what you should do is what i do (when i have some time to do some
reviewboard janitoring), start pinging the old reviews asking why it is
unreviewed if it is unreviewed, why it is uncommited if it has a "valid" ship
it (yeah i know determining what's valid is not always easy) or suggesting the
review creator to delete the one and create a new one if he mistakenly gave
himself a ship it.

Cheers,
  Albert