List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Clean up for review board
From:       Ömer Fadıl USTA <omerusta () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-10-08 1:55:53

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello, am i the only one who is annoyed about non-closed tickets in
reviewboard ?
There are some review request which are older than 2 years and some of them
even marked as "ship it".
won't it be much better if we clean up those tickets which are older than 6
months ? At least not marked as ship it ones ?

Thank you

--
Ömer Fadıl USTA
http://www.bilisimlab.com/