List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Beginner
From:       Ashvini Varatharaj <ashvinivaratharaj () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-03-28 14:32:56

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hey people I am a second year Engineering student of Information science. I
am a beginner in open source and I really want to contribute to it and want
to explore a lot but i really have no clue where to begin. I have knowledge
of C ,basics of C++ and little bit of unix commands . Can anyone please
help me out ? atleast to start off ? .I have tried the git tar and diff and
few basic commands.But I really really have no clue where to start :(.

Thankyou :)